Monday, February 21, 2011

Get Jealous and Steal other People's Stuff

Okay my husband is a cop so I do not steal stuff but I do get jealous and pick the brains of other people – usually complete strangers.

I think jealousy is a good thing. I am constantly on the lookout for a way to ‘do it better’. If someone has a cute comfortable looking outfit I compliment them and ask them where they got it. I shop at Coldwater Creek now because they have the most comfortable business attire.

Years ago when I was still treating adults I met a pretty wealthy guy. I was jealous of his wealth and asked him how he managed his money. He offered to mentor me and has given me excellent business advice through the years.

Most people are flattered by your interest and are happy to share their knowledge. When you feel that jealous feeling toward someone it usually means you admire them. They have something you want whether it is wealth, confidence or talent. Instead of wasting time and energy thinking negative thoughts toward this person befriend them.

You may be surprised at the wonderful relationships you will develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave me your impressions regarding my writing. Your comments encourage me and others that read this blog.